Curb appeal is extremely important while your home is on the market. Ever hear the expression you never get a second chance to make a good first impression? That also goes for the first thing a potential homebuyers. Your homes exterior will be the first thing they see.
* Power wash the homes exterior and check for loose, peeling, cracking paint, you’ll need to have the place painted.
* Wash windows inside and out.
* Rake up leaves and dispose of dead vegetation.
* Keep the lawn mowed and edged neatly.
* Trim trees so that no limbs are touching the roof or side of the home.
* Plant bright-colored flowers and keep them watered and looking beautiful. Remove wilted dead blooms religiously.
* Give your front door a fresh coat of paint. If your front door is metal consider painting it Red or Green.
* Apply large, clearly visible house numbers to the front of your house.
* Keep garbage cans out of sight.
* Power wash your deck or patio and sand and stain if necessary.
For more information about Curb Appeal and how it can help Sell Your Home Faster contact Allen Deaver of Asset Realty.